New Box Top Contest: EXTENDED! Each grade will build a rainbow with the amount of box tops sent in. When your grade reaches the cloud they will win a prize. Contest will end May 1, 2018.
State Assessments begin on April 12: Help your child do well on the State Assessments
- Make sure your child gets a good night’s sleep before every test.
- Provide a light, healthy breakfast on test day.
- Have your child dress comfortably and arrive at school on time.
- Send your child off to school with confidence-building words of praise and support. “You will do great! Believe in yourself”
- Suggest that your child breathe deeply to help them relax during the test.
- Remind your child to read directions carefully and look at all the answers before choosing one.
- Tell your child to check his/her answers before completing the test.
- Do not schedule trips, dental or medical appointments or early pick-ups for testing days.
Lincoln Block Party On Thursday, May 10th from 5:30-7:00, we will be having a block party! Come join us for music, dancing, food vendors, games, and MORE!
Food Drive Let’s help the Wheels of Hope and see what class can bring in the most food items! STUCO will be in charge of counting items brought to the class. The class that brings the most will win a pizza party! The contest will run April 4-April 18.
Kindergarten Roundup Kindergarten Roundup at Lincoln will be Thursday, May 3rd at 5:30 pm.
Lunch Money All lunch money will need to be refunded at the end of the year. On the last day of school, we will be sending home the remaining balance in your child’s meal account. If it is over $40.00, we will be contacting you to work out refund option. Watch the book bags for meal statements. We will try and help estimate the balance needed until the end. Please keep in mind field trips and other end of the year lunch events. If you have an issue about money traveling home with your child and would rather pick it up, let us know. Thank you!